Chicago Brick Oven | CBO 500 Countertop |Wood Fired Pizza Oven |27" x 22" Cooking Surface
Chicago Brick Ovens Counter Pizza brings Versatility for Every Lifestyle, Budget, and Outdoor Kitchen. Stoke up outdoor kitchen design with one of the beautiful outdoor pizza ovens from Chicago Brick Ovens. The CBO-500 Countertop Wood Burning Oven has a small-footprint ready to be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. Even though this wood fire oven has a small footprint there is plenty of cooking space to serve up bountiful dinners for friends and family. This outdoor pizza oven is preassembled wood-fired brick oven that offers the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time and expense of a full, custom installation.
CBO 500 Countertop Wood Burning Oven Features:
- Made in the USA - High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- Versatility - Signature FlameRoll® creates high, even temperatures for cooking grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- Unforgettable Flavor - The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Unique Insulation - Creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside.
- Pre-Assembled - Comes pre-assembled and with a critical, yet simple, curing the oven before its first use it can start cooking pizzas, breads, roasts, and more in no time.
- Engineered Design - Proprietary low dome design, flue system & materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - generates high temps for true wood-fired taste.
- Durability - high-grade material mix w/alumina, silica & stainless steel fibers throughout mixture. This mixture helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking
- High-Temps - Unique Shape creates FlameRoll® pulling the flame horizontally across the dome top and vertically back down the side for temps of 1,000° F+
- Heat Retention - CBO’s entire Outdoor Oven line is built to retain heat inside the ovens without constant refueling
- Authenticity - Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago.
- Beauty of Flame - The CBO Flame Roll™ is eye catching & visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of any outdoor kitchen – especially at night!
Included with the CBO 500 Countertop Wood Burning Oven:
- 5-Piece Oven
- 2-piece Hearth (27" x 22" cooking surface)
- Decorative Door
- Hood Color Option
- Copper Vein
- Silver Vein
- Solar Black
- Install Kit
- Anchor Plate
- Insulating Board
- Insulating Blanket
- Steel Plate
- Accessory Package
- Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer Gun
|Assembled Depth||32.5 Inch|
|Assembled Height||44.75 Inch|
|Assembled Width||34.25 Inch|
|Color/Finish||Copper Vein, Silver Vein, or Solar Black|
|Hearth Depth||27 Inch|
|Hearth Width||22 Inch|
|Hearth Material||Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4|
|Hood Material||Powder Coat Paint on 18 gauge Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 Month|
|Total Cooking Area||594 Square Inch|
Note: Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
Shipping, Returns, & WarrantyBecause each Chicago Brick Oven is custom-built, all oven sales are final.