Chicago Brick Oven | CBO 750 Hybrid Countertop w/Skirt |Wood Fired or Gas Pizza Oven |38" x 28" Cooking Surface
Chicago Brick Ovens Countertop Pizza Oven brings a hybrid fuel option for the Outdoor Pizza Oven. Stoke up outdoor kitchen design with one of the beautiful outdoor pizza ovens from Chicago Brick Ovens. The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop Oven w/Skirt includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. The hybrid outdoor pizza oven also gives the option to burn wood at the back or side of the pizza oven as well to add that wood fire taste to every meal you make. This outdoor pizza oven is preassembled wood-fired brick oven that offers the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time and expense of a full, custom installation. Simply place this countertop pizza oven on a sturdy base of your choice.
CBO 750 Countertop Wood Burning Oven Features:
- Made in the USA - High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- Versatility - Signature FlameRoll® creates high, even temperatures for cooking grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- Dual Fuel - Fuel options allow for quick heat even heat without sacrificing flavor
- Unforgettable Flavor - The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Unique Insulation - Creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside.
- Pre-Assembled - Comes pre-assembled and with a critical, yet simple, curing the oven before its first use it can start cooking pizzas, breads, roasts, and more in no time.
- Engineered Design - Proprietary low dome design, flue system & materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - generates high temps for true wood-fired taste.
- Durability - high-grade material mix w/alumina, silica & stainless steel fibers throughout mixture. This mixture helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking
- High-Temps - Unique Shape creates FlameRoll® pulling the flame horizontally across the dome top and vertically back down the side for temps of 1,000° F+
- Heat Retention - CBO’s entire Outdoor Oven line is built to retain heat inside the ovens without constant refueling
- Authenticity - Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago.
- Beauty of Flame - The CBO Flame Roll™ is eye catching & visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of any outdoor kitchen – especially at night!
Included with the CBO 750 Countertop Wood Burning Oven w/Skirt:
- 6-Piece Oven
- 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface)
- Decorative Door
- Hood Color Option
- Copper Vein
- Silver Vein
- Solar Black
- Install Kit
- Anchor Plate
- Insulating Board
- Insulating Blanket
- Steel Plate
- Accessory Package
- Pizza Peel
- Infrared Thermometer Gun
|Assembled Depth||43 Inch|
|Assembled Height||61 Inch|
|Assembled Width||35.5 Inch|
|Hearth Depth||38 Inch|
|Hearth Width||28 Inch|
|Hearth Material||Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4|
|Hood Material||Powder Coat Paint on 18 ga Steel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 Month|
|Total Cooking Area||1064 Square Inch|
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
- Conforms to ANSI STD Z21.58 Certified to CSA STD 1.6